- Published: Wednesday, 17 October 2012 17:02
- Written by Awókey Ent.
As most of you probably already know, on the 9th of November the Craziest Caribbean Party “Soca vs Dancehall” is coming to club Eclipse in Rotterdam. As a pre-celebration for Sint Maarten Day and the B-day bash from the Spiceman (ex. DJ Spice) from Spiceland Entertainment this party is promised to go mad! So make sure you get your tickets in time!
For people from outside of Rotterdam there will be Party busses available which will be departing from different big cities including some cities in Germany. In case you guys don’t know what a true concept of a party bus is, here are the details for the bus trip:
- Transport to the Club and back (no argument on who is going to be the designated driver)
- Admission to the club (included in the package of the pre-party on wheels)
- Drinks allowed (Don’t get too drunk ;-) We are not responsible for admission refusal)
- Music (Feel free to bring your favorite Soca or Dancehall mixtape cd)
As you can see, a bus trip is a pre-party on its own. For more information or for busses departing from Germany go to www.socavsdancehall.nl/transport. To order a bus package from a city in the Netherlands go to www.allianz-ent.com/tickets.
VIP Silver (admission only)
€ 30,- per person
- VIP Balcony
- No waiting inline
VIP Gold (tables & admission)
Table for 6: € 300,-
Table for 9: € 350,-
- VIP Balcony
- Comfortable Seats (like ya gonna need those)
- 1 Bottle of liquor of your choice
- 1 Bottle of Soda of your choice
- No waiting in line